Saturday, June 26, 2010

Questions to Ask Yourself As You Start Each Day!


Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. 
Stephen Vincent Benét

Morning… ugh… is another wonderful day, isn’t it? And how you start this day will not only determined how you end it, it will also show in your achievements in life at the long run. The good thing is that you can decide how you live it. Living with purpose and passion is based upon decision. You may choose to live day after day, one after another, in a completely ordinary existence. OR you can choose to greet each day with a positive mindset and make the best of it.
You can decide to make everyday of you’re a wonder full of great achievements. Start each day with these questions and you will be amazed how this can help shape your life for the better. Actually, someone pass those questions to me sometime ago, and I have used them everyday to focus on the things I do.

Ask yourself everyday:

1. Why is it important for me to engage myself in my work passionately and purposefully each day?

2. How will I choose to allow my attitude effect how I address stressful situations at work today? How can I be more affective and proactive in regards to stress and attitude?

3. When am I most likely to react with the most passion and purpose today? Meeting with clients? Working on my computer? Following up on a lead? Take note of what makes your passion come alive, so you can use it to better your work performance.

4. Where within the organization am I best able to express my passion and purpose? Is it working with my peers? My supervisors? Clients? Interdepartmentally? Where physically do I perform the most purposefully?

5. With whom do I need to spend time in order to maintain balance as I pursue my passion and purpose? Within the organization, who best supports me?

6. What choices will I make today that align my purpose and passion with the tasks at hand at work?

7. Who am I called to be today as an expression of my passion for living?

Ask those questions with passion, they will help you focus on doing only things that add value to your life.

Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment